University of Kentucky (Assistant Professor, School of Information Science, 2017-present)
- Issues in Information and Communication Technology Policy (Spring 2018)
- E-Commerce Regulation (Spring 2018)
- Cybercrime and Digital Law Enforcement (Fall 2017)
Tilburg University (Instructor, Law School, 2015-2016)
- Regulating Technologies (Fall 2016) (course coordinator and primary instructor)
- Privacy and Law in the 21st Century (Fall 2016; Fall 2015) (primary instructor)
- TILT/Zepcam Clinic (Fall 2016) (designer and co-director of month-long student clinic where students collaborate with a Dutch technology company to investigate the legal implications of incorporating facial recognition and biometrics into body-worn cameras for police and public safety personnel)
- Capita Selecta [Selected Topics in] Privacy & Data Protection (Fall 2016; instructor for 2 lectures on privacy and surveillance; co-taught course).
University of Washington (Teaching Assistant, The Information School, 2011-2015)
- Information Ethics and Policy (INFO 450): Spring 2014, Spring 2013, Spring 2012; also primary instructor for discussion/lab sections.
- Policy, Law and Ethics in Information Management (IMT 550): Winter 2013 (2 sections).
- Research Methods in Informatics (INFO 470): Autumn 2012, Autumn 2011; also primary instructor for discussion/lab sections.
- Information in a Social Context (LIS 550): Winter 2012 (2 sections).
Bellevue College (Adjunct Instructor, Department of Philosophy, 2014)
- Ethical Issues in Information Technology (PHIL 375): Winter 2014 (developed, designed, and taught a brand new philosophy course for the Institute for Business and Information Technology program).
Utah Valley University (Adjunct Instructor, Department of Digital Media, 2010-2011)
- Digital Media Essentials (DGM 1110): Spring 2011, Summer 2011.
- Graphics Applications (DGM 3870): Fall 2010, Spring 2011.
University of California, Davis School of Law (Teaching Assistant (unpaid/for academic credit))
- Legal Research and Writing I (LAW 207): Fall 2008.